The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Name me one U.S. Gun Control Law that lowered the rate of crimes committed with a Firearm
in Politics

By VaulkVaulk 576 Pts
Right into the meat and potatoes:  Just one, name me one Gun Control Law that was passed in the United States that brought about restrictions for gun purchases and/or gun ownership, that brought a noticeable drop in crimes committed with a Firearm.

I'm sure the supporters of Gun Control have hundreds if not thousands of examples...I will accept just one example along with the proof (Mere evidence will not suffice) that the Law itself was responsible for lowering crimes committed with a Firearm.  Circumstantial evidence will not be accepted, subjective ideas/opinions will not serve in lieu of facts.  

Go.
joecavalry
"If there's no such thing as a stupid question then what kind of questions do stupid people ask"?

"There's going to be a special place in Hell for people who spread lies through the veil of logical fallacies disguised as rational argument".

"Oh, you don't like my sarcasm?  Well I don't much appreciate your stupid".

About Persuade Me

Persuaded Argument